Friday, August 30, 2013

Wedding Blooms

Wedding flowers make the look! It's lovely to see just how many options, colors and styles of flowers are out there for weddings these days and just how much floral choices speak to the couple who pick them. I love arranging flowers so I didn't mind doing mine myself (plus I had some great family help) but if you prefer not to, there are other easy ways to save money when it comes to picking flowers for your own big day. Try a wholesale florist or even a farm close to where you are getting married because they are much more likely to negotiate on the price to get you what you need. Here is what really inspired me when it came to choosing flowers not only for bouquets but the tables and aisle as well.

{THE INSPIRATION}

{Bouquets}




{Table Arrangements}



{Aisle}



{WHAT WE DID}

           
   

No comments:

Post a Comment