Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Wedding Season



My husband and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary yesterday. It's hard to believe that we've only been married for just a year but that one whole year has already come and gone at the same time. I loved everything about planning our New England wedding and it was a true DIY affair. I was not the kind of bride who dreamed about the big day as a little girl or bought every bridal magazine possible but I quickly learned that Pinterest and Etsy were my biggest inspiration allies. The talented Spring Smith captured each important moment of our big day and we were fortunate enough to have Style Me Pretty feature us on their site. It turns out that you don't have to have an expensive wedding for it to look and feel fabulous....you just need to have a sense of your own style and the creativity to bring it all together. As someone who enjoyed the process so much, I am going through slight wedding planning withdrawal so for the rest of August, I've decided to share the DIY secrets that worked for me and also highlight some of my own wedding style inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment