Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Notes

Tis' the season! I love to get crafty with wrapping gifts but nothing dresses up a present more than a great tag. I enjoy using printable templates because they are fool-proof and ensure the note will always look great. Below are a few of my favorites but if you don't see any you like, feel free to use these other great printable sites...just click here or here!

these might be my most favorite tags to use around the holidays. they are classic and look great with any gift since they are all different sizes. just click here to get started (tags pictured are printed on white cardstock)

using craft paper, I printed these tags (4 on each page) and they are great for larger gifts or wine

looking for something a bit more traditional? use this template and print on red paper to help make your gifts stand out

No comments:

Post a Comment