Monday, July 8, 2013

Stack Em' Up

Two things I love in this world are anything gold and stacking. Thankfully, both the "inspiration" and "look for less" images have plenty of it! I think nothing dresses up an outfit quite like good wrist accessories and the more the merrier. I love pairing gold bracelets and watches with a small pop of color like pink or mint depending on what I'm wearing but I always shy away from being too matchy. I adore combining new with old and soft with edgy so I take a piece that I bought at a flea market, pair it with another that was recently purchased new, add a nautical bangle and then just for fun, I put on a bracelet I've been too afraid to wear. It makes for the perfect looking wrist and covers all of the bracelet bases!

The Inspiration


The Look for Less


1. Knotted Bangle Set from CWonder- $48 for 3
2. Gold Single Spike Bracelet from Ooh La Luxe - $7.90
3. Sekonda Gold Watch from Asos - $37.33
4. Monogram Bracelet from Etsy Shop - $59
5. Zigzag Bangle Set and Pop of Pink Bracelet from Forever21 - $8.80 for 3 and $12.80

No comments:

Post a Comment