Saturday, September 14, 2013

Into the Mystic

All great vacations must come to an end and there is nothing like coming home but as we crossed the Maryland state line earlier today, I missed more than ever that lovely something about not being able to predict the day-to-day weather. I knew we would get "muggy" back in Baltimore but unlike other vacation spots, an overcast morning in Maine never makes me feel like reading on the couch all day means missing out on something spectacular. I love almost not being able to see the water because of the thick fog, which means I know I have some time to relax before the sun peeks out and in the meantime, I get to listen to the fog horns of each passing boat. We had a lot of those overcast days during our vacation so this, in a recap, is a tiny portion of what I wore when I wasn't in my most comfortable sweats and over sized sweaters.

{ICED COFFEE RUN}
Jcrew Orange Sweatshirt $45 (old), Old Navy Jean shorts $7.97, Sperry 2-Eye Boat Shoes $59.99, Madewell Transport Tote (seen here), Old Navy Jacket (old but similar here)


foggy morning view

{MIXING IT UP}
1. {WEDDING} LuLu's Chevron Dress $46, Impo Wedges from DSW (old but similar here)
2. {INTO TOWN} Joe's Cropped Jeans $152, SheInside Blouse $30.95, Madewell Transport Tote (seen above), Old Navy Sandals $7.97, Ray Ban Aviators $144.95, G.E.T. Anorak Rain Coat $37.99, Walgreens Headband

No comments:

Post a Comment