Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Real vs. Deal


I fell madly in love with this Combination dress when I saw it online for the Fall at Zara. I loved the light fabric and color blocking not to mention the cobalt and black together. This just isn't an every day dress and it's appeal is that it's a look for all seasons since it can easily be worn in the summer with sandals, fall with flats or the winter with tights and boots. Sadly enough, I ordered a size too small myself and couldn't exchange the dress because it was so popular that it sold out. Not to worry though because my fashion fail is your gain in the form of this almost IDENTICAL Black Contrast Dress from Sheinside that took me months to find. For only $23, this is beyond worth the purchase and the perfect deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment