Monday, November 11, 2013

Mini S'more Pies


Looking for an easy Sunday baking project? Look no further because this is it! I ran into these great like Keebler mini graham pie shells while grocery shopping and couldn't resist the urge to get them despite not having any gathering in the near future to bake them for. I wasn't quite sure what I would use them for until I realized we still had marshmallows from making s'mores over the summer and that's when a light bulb went off. S'more pies, quite simply, are a bakers dream because they are simple to make and they taste fantastic. I followed this simple recipe from Iowa Girl Eats but made a few addendum's including using chocolate chips as opposed to Nestle bars and for the topping, I mixed chocolate syrup with the chips, honey and fall themed sprinkles to add a festive touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment