Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Look for Less: Frends Headphones

 
images thanks to Welcome to Legs and Pinterest

If you like music as much as I do, you understand the importance of good headphones and for that reason, I adore these amazing metallic version from Frends. I love how they are bulky and cover the entire ear but most importantly, the gold metallic just makes a huge style statement. I really covet the Taylor gold ones but whether it's those, the Layla rose gold or any other version, for that matter, I would treat them like an expensive dress that garners it's own corner of the closet. They are a simple and attractive way to listen to music but each also comes with a hefty price tag of close to $199. I need to own these and at some point, I might be lucky enough to but until that time, I've managed to uncover a few more affordably chic options that everyone can splurge on....enjoy!

1. Asos $32.04 / 2. Forever 21 $19.80 / 3. Yoox $75

No comments:

Post a Comment