Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nautical Pillows

It’s easy to get simple seaside style wherever you live with the right decor. Growing up in Maine and now living by the water, naturally it made sense for me to fall in love with these popcorn sea pillows the instant I saw them in a local Baltimore furniture store. They make any bench, chair or couch look amazingly chic and give a room that perfect amount of nautical touch. They are also a quick and easy way to add or change the style of your room so whether it’s your kitchen, family room, beach house, patio or deck — the addition of a few pillows can make a dramatic difference.

I found my own nautical pillows at Beach Decor but One Kings Lane is having a fantastic deal on equally as fabulous pillows right now with prices ranging from $29-$60. When I originally saw these great pillows, they were selling for $120, I bought my own for around $45 and One Kings Lane is selling them for $39!

pillow images courtesy of One Kings Lane


Curious to know how you can style your own pillows? Here is some inspiration (images thanks to pinterest)

 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment