Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Flirty Flare

I fell in love with this sold out Tibi Neoprene Sleeveless Flare Dress the minute I saw it on the oh-so-stylish Blair from Atlantic-Pacific. It can be dressed up when worn separately to a party, dressed down with a simple sweater over top or even worn to work with a blazer and boots in the fall. The budgetista in me had to have it but with a price tag of $681, it not being on Ebay and the fact that I couldn't find it anywhere for less than half price, I decided to look for alternative yet similar options instead. Here's what I found!

{THE INSPIRATION}

one dress, four ways to wear it: style inspiration thanks to Atlantic-Pacific

{THE LOOK FOR LESS}

        Neoprene Dress (sold out but on RTR for $85)                 Jersey Dress                            Sleeveless Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment